Neauveau

POLLOCK Recycled Fiber Blend for Carding, Weaving and Spinning - 3 oz

Sale price Price $12.00 Regular price

Shipping calculated at checkout.

Neauveau exclusive fiber texture.

I love carding recycled textiles into art batts for spinning into yarns, it's a great way to create mindfully by reducing textile waste and incorporating it into art. 

This batch is approximately 90% hand-cut wool yarns and threads, with the remaining 10% in cotton, linen, and rayon. 

Perfect for spinning into art yarn, carding, and freeform weaving. 

This is a limited run colorway and when it's gone it's gone! 

3 ounces is enough to blend into 20+ art batts based on my own aesthetic preferences for blending (one large pinch per batt).