Neauveau

RUBENS Recycled Fiber Blend for Carding, Weaving and Spinning - 3oz

Sale price Price $12.00 Regular price

Shipping calculated at checkout.

Neauveau exclusive fiber texture. 

This one sparkles!

I love carding recycled textiles into art batts for spinning into yarns, it's a great way to create mindfully by reducing textile waste and incorporating it into art. 

This batch is approximatel 70% recycled hand-cut wool, with the remaining 30% in felted wool bits, silk, linen, mohair, nylon, rayon, handspun, sparkle, and cotton.

This is a limited run colorway and when it's gone it's gone! 

3 ounces is enough to blend into 20+ art batts based on my own aesthetic preferences for blending (one large pinch per batt).