REMBRANDT Recycled Fiber Blend for Carding, Weaving and Spinning - 3oz
Neauveau exclusive fiber texture.
This one sparkles!
I love carding recycled textiles into art batts for spinning into yarns, it's a great way to create mindfully by reducing textile waste and incorporating it into art.
This batch is approximatel 70% recycled hand-cut wool, with the remaining 30% in silk, linen, mohair, nylon, rayon, handspun, sparkle, and cotton warp ends.
This is a limited run colorway and when it's gone it's gone!
3 ounces is enough to blend into 20+ art batts based on my own aesthetic preferences for blending (one large pinch per batt).