MILLAIS Recycled Fiber Blend for Carding, Weaving and Spinning - 3 oz
Neauveau exclusive fiber texture.
This one has sparkle, golden lurex threads, and faux silk!
I love carding recycled textiles into art batts for spinning into yarns, it's a great way to create mindfully by reducing textile waste and incorporating it into art.
This batch is approximatel 80% recycled hand-cut wool roving, with the remaining 20% in rayon, sparkle, and lurex.
Perfect for spinning into art yarn, carding, and freeform weaving.
This is a limited run colorway and when it's gone it's gone!
3 ounces is enough to blend into 20+ art batts based on my own aesthetic preferences for blending (one large pinch per batt).